5/17/2011

I've been thinking of these.

I've been thinking of removing Nuffnang, designing my very own header, having meaningful layout, and printing all the blog post that I've made. I didn't see how I can make money through blogging since I'm only update my blog once in a while and most of my entries merely talk about my life, my family, my buddies, my beliefs, and my values. In fact, I didn't see how people can get so excited to read my 'online diary' in view of the fact that this space is only concerned with my naked eyes interpreting the world flow. Perhaps, I can't offer anything to the readers except for the experience that I've been through as well as the dreams that might be shared by million of people too.

Therefore, I just hope that I can have some space to strategize my aims and fantasize my hopes. I just hope that I can remark my mistakes and give no chance to the bloody chain fault. I just hope that I can cry, smile, and laugh while reading my own blog even though at that time I'm freaking old lady or I'm suffer from amnesia. I just hope that when I die, people that I love or love me in return, can read my blog and know how much I love and care about them before I meet Allah.

-Att-

5 comments:

NZ said...

and the person who u loved had already read this entry :)

Farahanis Waheda said...

i do love read your blog. keep blogging sister :)

Chybee said...

don't stop blogging. you'll never know who read your blog and what effect you have in their life :)

Ain Zulaikha said...

May Allah bless you, dont stop blogging...

Surat Untuk Hujan. said...

@dear sis : I love you so much (smiling)

@Farahanis : Thanx for the sweet words ;) Thanx so much ;)

@Chybee : I guess who they are? ;)

@Ain : May Allah bless you too ;) InsyaAllah ;)