6/05/2010

There Is No Good In Good-bye.

Once, I had the thought that UiTM Puncak Perdana was the worst nightmare I ever imagine. Fortunately, I'm totally wrong. I'm sure that my good-friends over here help me a lot : MAMA MIA, UYUN MANG MANG, AYU, LINA, PAAN, BECKER, SYAM, ILA KECIK, ROS KP, & ROS CHUBBY.

I believe that to live in UiTM Puncak Perdana, you should stand on this : seek for quality not quantity. Bet on it, it works :)

Note : Three years living in UiTM Puncak Perdana was not easy to go through. I have seen and faced many disasters and miracles which asked me to be strong. I enjoyed myself there and have no regret to think about. The best part : I don't really hide my feeling : bila aku benci, aku maki, bila aku sayang, aku cakap, bila aku marah, aku dedah, bila aku gembira, aku gelak. Barulah hidup.

No comments: